As the owner of the Law Offices of Mark L. Miller in Old Town, San Diego, Mark Miller has focused on bankruptcy and consumer advocacy law for 25 years and filed over 12,000 consumer bankruptcy cases. He has litigated and settled or taken to trial approximately 250 non-bankruptcy civil cases and has prepared and argued cases published by both the 4th and 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in California.
Mark is a graduate of numerous Consumer Law Boot Camps hosted by renowned attorneys Max Gardner and Peter Barry and mentored and worked alongside top consumer attorneys throughout the United States. He is licensed and admitted to practice law in the Southern and Central Districts of California and all California State and Federal Courts.
Over the last 30 years, Mark has hosted a variety of radio programs, most recently hosting and answering legal questions live on San Diego’s KFMB.
Mark L. Miller is a proud member of:
- NACBA—National Association of California Bankruptcy Attorneys
- NACA—National Association of Consumer Attorneys
- CASD—Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- San Diego County United Way Board of Directors
- C.A.R.E. project judges, where high school students are taught about how to deal with credit
- San Diego Public Library legal seminar circuit