San Diego Creditor Harassment Attorneys
Put an End to Threatening Calls
When trying to navigate a difficult financial situation, the last thing you need is creditors harassing you. Unfortunately, this is a pervasive problem and our San Diego creditor harassment lawyers at the Law Offices of Mark L. Miller can help.
Text (619) 574-0551 to schedule your free consultation.
Creditors often go too far in their attempts to collect debts. They have been known to threaten people with jail and other harm. Countless frightened clients have come to us, but it is important to remember that you have rights, regardless of how much you owe.
Rules govern the steps creditors may take to collect a debt, including prohibiting:
- Harassment from repeated calls all hours of the day
- Contacting you at work, despite being told not to
- Contacting neighbors or relatives or threatening to do so
- Using abusive or obscene language
- Accusing you of committing a crime, due to not paying a debt
- Impersonating a government official or police officer
- Threatening arrest or imprisonment for nonpayment of a debt
- Threatening to harm your reputation, property, person, or family
We offer free consultations, so you can learn about the options that are available to you. Call (619) 494-3821 today.
HANDS DOWN, one of the best legal experiences I have ever had. From Ms. Lazarus, to Mr. Miller to the rest of the office staff. Always very prompt, professional and attentive to my concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!”